Our Customer Service employees are responsible for the execution of all operational and tactical support tasks to support the Outside Sales bids. Essentially the employees must pro-actively manage; inquiries, orders and complaints to support customer relationships. In addition, they keep the account managers informed on customer related issues while building and retaining customer relationships. We are looking for an individual who is motivated, ready to provide service excellence and add value to our team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Exercise ownership and execution of the sales order process beginning with the receipt of the customer purchase order.
- Inform customers proactively with timely information.
- Partner with outside account managers to grow account volume and manage tactical relationships with our customers.
- Coordinate with Finance, Account Managers, Material Management and Logistics in order to meet customer requirements.
- Act as the customer’s advocate to deliver outstanding service profitably.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years experience in customer relationship building role (aviation industry a plus.)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Required: Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (Written and verbal)
Critical characteristics to be successful in this role:
- High energy, versatile, dynamic, team player in a face paced environment, must be resilient
- Proactive and responsive to customers changing needs
- High level of service is a competitive advantage in this company
- Active learner
- Effective communicator
- Organized and able to successfully prioritize competing urgencies
- Customer focused
- Stress tolerance
- Results directed
- Dealing with details
- An inspiring dynamic international environment
- A team of motivated colleagues
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off after 90 days
- All employees are eligible for paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick and paid personal time off work
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Packages
- Voluntary Life Insurance Packages
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Please email your resume to the Human Resource Department at Recruitment_US@avio-diepen.com