Tasks & responsibilities
- Work planning, determine priorities (Customers/Orders etc,).
- Make an overall action plan for “potentials”.
- Proactive planning regarding teleselling and follow up quotes.
- Proactive planning of promotion and selling of excess stock items.
- Gather info and make quotations for all “other customers”.
- Contact potential customers in the assigned market to generate new sales (after consulting the IS & CS Manager).
- Proactive teleselling and informing customers, including cross selling.
- Proactive promotion and selling of excessive stock items, including slow and non-movers; Investigate and develop new sales with existing customers.
- Participate actively in meetings/projects/trainings regarding the sales departments.
- Take ownership of post-delivery customer service needs.
- Participate in commercial projects.
- Coordinate with Finance to set up new and existing customers on credit terms.
- Proactive communication with customers regarding credit-limit situation.
- Monitor customer quotations, for the assigned customers.
- Monitor his customer contracts, in the assigned areas, in the organization.
- Monitor progress of action plan; Evaluate (new) sales with existing customers.
- Follow-up with customer to generate orders and further inquiries/inform customers.
- Coordinates actions on the Credit Limit Exceed List with Finance and Sales.
- Take ownership of customer related payment issues on request by Finance.
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- 3 years or above customer service or sales related experience ( experience in handling Singapore and South East Asian customers is an advantage).
- Good PC skills on Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Mandarin.
- Pro-active, customer focused and able to deal with details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- With “Can-do“ attitude and willingness and ability to work under pressure.
- 5-day work week.
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive fringe benefits.
- A team of motivated colleagues.
- Opportunities for further education.
- An international working environment
Please send your resume with present & expected salaries and quoted reference by email to: email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources Department, Avio-Diepen Hong Kong Ltd, 1501–6 China Aerospace Centre, 143 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.