- Execute all sales tasks for the assigned region
- Maintain day-to-day contacts with customers, colleagues and suppliers in order to meet the customer requirements
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Meeting / realization of sales targets
- Diploma holder or above
- 3 years or above customer service/sales experience (in handling Asia Pacific / PRC customers is an advantage)
- Good PC skills on Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Mandarin
Visit us at www.avio-diepen.com for more details.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive fringe benefits including the Employer’s voluntary MPF contribution, medical, dental and annual body check-up insurance to the right candidate. We are a solid organization with a strong market position and focus on quality and service; We are an international and driven organization with informal and open culture as well as short communication lines. Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful in this instance