- Handle full spectrum of shipping documentation (invoices, Packing lists, BL, L/C, CO etc)
- Liaise and coordinate with forwarders, shipping companies and third-party logistics providers
- Responsible for inventory management and maintaining the accuracy of inventory level
- Handle order processing, fulfilment and timely delivery to customers including storage, packing and tagging of goods
- Communicate status of shipping/receiving activities to management and business units
- Maintain detailed record of all goods and inventory management
- Ensure import/export regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure that all in-house safety practice and regulation are adhere
- Form 7 or above
- Logistics Management or equivalent experience or similar
- An international outlook and ideally, international experience through studying and/or working abroad.
- Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a logistics management (experience in aviation field will be an advantage, less experience will be considered as Assistant Logistic Employee)
- Strong computer skills.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work in a high-energy environment with a team of other achievers. willing to grow with a dynamic and fast-paced business.
- Immediatly available
We offer fringe benefits and medical coverage.
Please send your resume with present & expected salaries within 2 weeks by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Avio-Diepen Hong Kong Ltd, Human Resources Manager, 1501–4 China Aerospace Centre, 143 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful in this instance.