The Order Administrator is responsible for:
- Sales Order administration for allocated customers.
- Support Inside Sales and Customer Services.
- Coordination of delivery.
- Work planning, determine priorities, Order Entry, Order fulfillment and Expediting
- Exercises ownership and execution of the sales order process beginning with receipt of the customer purchase order.
- Proactively follow up on customer related purchase orders with internal departments.
- Participate actively in meetings/projects regarding the sales departments and/or the Avio Diepen organization.
- Participates in account team meetings (if applicable)
- Monitors status of open orders (overdue PO’s, material reject, unverified receipts).
- Monitor possible bottlenecks and work with internal departments to resolve
- Conduct internal expedite activities on data and deliveries when requested by the customer.
- Communicate changes on orders to Customer Service/ Inside Sales and customers.
- Reschedule orders after credit hold.
- Diploma holder or above
- 3 years or above customer service/processing of purchasing orders/sales experience, handling Asia Pacific / PRC customers is an advantage.
- Cautious and good numerical sense.
- Good PC skills on Word, Excel & PowerPoint Good command of both spoken and written in English and Mandarin.
5-day work week A competitive salary Comprehensive fringe benefits A team of motivated colleagues Opportunities for further education An international working environment
Please send your resume with present & expected salaries and quoted reference by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resources Department, Avio-Diepen Hong Kong Ltd, 1501–6 China Aerospace Centre, 143 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.