Supervisor Product Management Support (Based in the Netherlands)

(Based the Netherlands)

The Supervisor Product Management (PM) Support is a position of great importance in our growing and newly branded Proponent organization. You will both work together with the Product Management Support colleagues (4 fte) as well as supervise the department and coordinate activities of this enthusiastic professional team. By doing so you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and performance of the team. As Supervisor, you will collaborate closely with the Product Managers within the Product Management (PM) department (total of 15 of which 5 are working in the PM Support department). Within the Proponent / Avio-Diepen distribution business, PM takes care of around 250 suppliers and is responsible for suppliers contracts, relations and making sure all product and pricing information is available for global sales.

Tasks & responsibilities

As Supervisor of PM Support, you are responsible for facilitating Product Managers, the Sales team, Material Management Managers, the colleagues from the logistic department, and the Forecasting and Inventory Managers. Your facilitating work will consist of gathering, maintaining and analyzing part data of our assortment, product information and supplier related information, while making qualitative part-information accessible within the organization. 

Together with your PM Support team, you will maintain good contact with suppliers and pro-actively gather required information based on customer needs and specific requests. The Product Support Officer role will take approximately 70% of your time, and coordination activities of the PM Support team will largely fill the remaining 30% of your time including integration projects. In your position as Supervisor PM Support, you will report to the Director Product Management.

During 2018, Avio-Diepen will finalize the integration process joining the global Proponent Organization using the new ERP system called Trend. This will be a significant change as well as a new challenging project. For this you will work closely with the PM Support team in Connecticut USA aligning and improving processes before and after the ERP transition.

.  

Qualifications/Requirements

We are looking for a candidate that has several (3-5) years of experience in Product Support or a Customer Service role and has a Bachelor degree in the area of Sales, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Economics or Engineering. You have outstanding leadership skills and are able to inspire, motivate, put the needs of others first and help each colleague in your team develop and perform as highly as possible. You are a strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch, also you are able to communicate at all levels.

You have strong analytical skills and has knowledge of ERP software and analytical software. Next to that you have excellent MS office and data analysis skills on an advanced level. You are familiar with working in project teams and have a strong work ethic, emphasizing teamwork and a positive attitude.

  

We offer

  • A challenging and dynamic (international) environment where you can develop yourself depending on your ambitions & interests;
  • An equal opportunity surrounding;
  • A fulltime employment in Alphen a/d Rijn – The Netherlands;
  • An attractive salary package.

 

Response to this vacancy

Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application (resume and motivation letter) to: m.taks@wfspro.nl For more information about this position, you can contact Maurice Taks of WFS Pro, E-mail: m.taks@wfspro.nl Mobile number: +31 (0)6 15341393

 

Please note that an external assessment may be part of the selection procedure.