This new (patented) design provides our customers with the ability to precisely adjust the wire and drawer stop, after initial mounting installation.
The all new A32104-series Adjustable Wire Strikes feature:
- Noise-reduction bumpers
- Both the wire and rubber drawer stops are independently adjustable to create the best possible fit
- Installation takes a fraction of time due to the easily accessible, micro-adjusting screw
- Fascia damage is a problem of the past; the non-slip design prevents the wire from edging forward
- Available for either single or double-bolt latches
- Unlike our competitors’ designs, the Actron strike is tested up to 300lbs
- The wire strike is versatile enough to be used with Actron’s as well as competitors’ latches
- Installation Drawing and Solid models are available upon request
Improve your drawer installations and contact your local Avio-Diepen representative for additional details.